Friday 22 July 2011

A few things to share ...

Busy week here as Imogen is approaching the end of the school year, how did that happen - she only just started and already she is leaving reception year and ready to go into Year 1!

I've realised an error in my blog posts so I'm not at 500 posts yet - I've had a habit of saving some info as draft posts and these were counting towards it, so I shall delay a blog giveaway for a little while, especially as many of the blogs I follow are having there own giveaways at the moment. Gives me a little more time to think about it and enjoy the start of the holidays too.

Something I want to share with you is a selection of free ebooks over on the Green Shopping website - some lovely permaculture, farming and environment pdf books including a lovely book on building community and also a wild food cookbook. Take a too here - Green Shopping free ebooks

Over on Spinspiration I have written a post on washing raw fleece for spinning, take a look - filled with lots of advice on getting that fleece clean and ready to spin - Spinspiration.

Must go as I have Imogens end of term assembly to go to which is going to be great fun and probably emotional too as we have some lovely gifts for her teacher and the teaching assistant that have made this year so much fun, joy filled and inspirational.


See you all soon, enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x