Friday 23 April 2010

Forest Gardening and Edible Gardens - Weekend reading material

I have these lovely books to start reading at the weekend.


Firstly, Creating a Forest Garden by Martin Crawford. A new book recently won in a competition, it looks lovely at first sight and comes recommended by many wonderful people in the world of gardening, permaculture and forest gardening.



And secondly, The Edible Garden by Alys Fowler, accompanying the series on BBC2 currently. This is from the library and again looks very nice.

Will let you know what I think of them.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your reviews. I especially fancy the Alys Fowler one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh do let me know how you get on with those books, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also just received a copy of 'Creating a Forest Garden'. It's quite a read, isn't it? but so beautiful and packed with information! Just incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x