Sunday 13 December 2009

Blog issue fixed and Christmas fun

Thank you to Claire from Now We are Six for raising that my blog was unable to receive comments, I played around with some settings recently and it seems I didn't know what I was doing, but all fixed now I hope.

Had a great weekend - got the Christmas tree and it's looking lovely, will update the blog tomorrow hopefully. Also today we have been to our local working "Victorian Farm" for fun and a Christmas market, so news and photos from that tomorrow too if time allows.

Hope everyone is getting on well with their Christmas plans, present making has gone well, although much revised as I lost time when unwell. Still have the main things done and a few finishing touches to do over the next week.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to say have a good weekend but when I couldn't leave a comment I thought it was my computer! Glad you had a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a lovely weekend xx all busy busy busy here too xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x