Wednesday 4 November 2009

Christmas gift making

I'm now finalising what I'm going to try and make for gifts for Christmas, and I'm getting that warm feeling inside of the forthcoming festivities. There have been a couple of projects on the go for a while, and then others getting added when inspiration strikes. But the list has still been in my head, or on scraps of paper, or a bookmarked website until now ... and this afternoon it is all going down on paper, and then into a project folder. Organised or what? If you knew me, you'd know that is unlike me. I like to keep things, but organisation isn't my forté. But I figured if it's in a folder I can see what I am trying to achieve.

I really must stop looking at other websites though, as I keep seeing things and thinking how lovely it would be to make it and the list in my head gets longer. Of course when you see something on a crafty blog, it can lead you to another idea, then another, and another! So I must try to resist the temptation to add more projects - so no more temptation please. We'll see what happens. Anyway, by tomorrow I hope to have a little list on here somewhere of what I'm attempting and progress. I don't think it's as bad as I think really, and some things I'm planning/have started are decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x