Wednesday 1 April 2009

More crafts and more fleece washing

Here are some apples I knitted not too long ago, hoping to do some more fruit and vegetables soon.

These are some knitted Easter eggs I have done, they are knitted then sewn around a polystyrene egg. The one with yellow writing reads "Imogen" (my daughter), which I put into the design using some squared paper.

And here's some more fleece I've got out today - for washing. I love the colours of the brown mixed one - didn't know I had any like that. I thought all the fleece we had was white or black.



1 comment:

  1. i love your apples x we have done strawberries and currant buns so far think i will have a go at the apple x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x